As many of Vancouver’s recruitment firms restructure and reduce their team size, Taylor Ryan continues to invest in our people and clients. We are interested in speaking to talented recruiters with experience in recruiting for varied roles.
About Taylor I Ryan
Taylor | Ryan is a human capital firm providing executive search, contingency recruitment, and human resource consulting services. From our head office in Olympic Village, Vancouver we successfully recruit across Western Canada, and the Pacific North West (US). Taylor Ryan is known for its high-quality approach to recruitment and exceptional service delivery.
This position focuses on Taylor Ryan’s Construction Management, Sales & Marketing, Accounting & Finance, and Development Recruitment Divisions. Our clients primarily encompass real estate developers, general contractors, and construction managers.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will actively source, screen, and present best-in-class candidates for positions within the construction management field. You will attend client calls and meetings with a Business Development Manager to understand the requirement and background of positions you will recruit. You will prepare and post notices and advertisements. You will attract and advice candidates by selling opportunities, in person, by phone, LinkedIn, and email. You will develop and maintain ongoing relationships with professionals from across the industry, building trust and providing honest advice and career guidance. You will conduct interviews by phone, video, and in-person (when able) to assess suitability for positions; formatting resumes and preparing written profile summaries for clients; and organising client interviews. The opportunity also exists to represent Taylor Ryan at industry events and seminars such as VRCA.
Additionally, you will play a key role in the company’s marketing to create brand awareness including but not limited to email marketing campaigns, monthly podcast editing, design and creation of yearly compensation reports, website and database maintenance, and the management of our social media channels including the content creation and copywriting portions.
- Experience as a recruiter, preferably for a recruitment agency
- Knowledge and experience of the Construction, Real Estate, Marketing, and Accounting & Finance industries in BC
- Proven experience in marketing and graphic design
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, MailChimp, and ATS software
- Knowledge of WordPress, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, and SEO
- Detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, resourcefulness, and proactive, can-do attitude
- Confident and positive demeanor
- Outgoing and people-focused
- Excellent English language skills – verbal and written. Other languages such as French or Spanish are preferred but not required.
- Well versed with online research
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, and other job search platforms
- Taylor Ryan is well known within the market by clients and competitors for our high-quality standards and best in class approach to recruitment. You will be joining a company with a culture that ensures you will the best at what you do and that you can grow your career in a fun and supportive environment. Market-leading compensation is also a significant benefit.