Taylor Ryan is focused on quality, accountability, and responsibility. The result is a genuine trust in our team, enabling flexibility and autonomy. Market leading compensation, team synergy and room to grow are all part of a positive and dynamic working environment.
Business Development Manager within Taylor Ryan’s Construction Management Division. Our clients include general contractors, developer builders, engineering, mechanical and electrical specialists. Key positions include Estimators/Pre-Construction Managers, Project Managers, and Site Superintendents, from Coordinators through senior level management.
- Develop new client relationship within the construction industry.
- Manage ongoing client relationships through the full cycle recruitment process.
- Represent Taylor Ryan at industry events and seminars.
- Maintain a working understanding of current projects and developments in the industry.
Taylor | Ryan believes in fully supported autonomy along with personal and professional development. Training and mentorship will be provided, ensuring your ability to be successful and progress your career as a recruiter, leader, and business developer.
What You Bring
- A general knowledge of construction practices, procedures, and role responsibilities.
- Relationships within local construction markets.
- Confident and articulate communication skills.
- Prior sales or business development experience.
- Drive and motivation to succeed.
- High emotional intelligence and people focus.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong work ethic and proactive, can-do attitude.
- Confident and positive demeanor.
- Previous experience in a recruitment environment is ideal.
Taylor Ryan is recognized and renown for high-quality standards and best in class approach. You will be joining a company culture that ensures you will be at the top of your field, with the opportunity to grow your career in a fun and supportive environment. Taylor | Ryan provides market leading compensation to attract market leading professionals.